1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The fundamentals of Misuto

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Yondie, May 20, 2017.

1. Yondie

Yondie UniverseKing
    Owner

Ratings:
    +1,814 / 16 / -0
    <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Sometimes in life there will be disappointments, sometimes in life there will be mistakes, sometimes in life there will be delays. All of these things are things that we need to live with and adjust too, normal things. We can't live our lives expecting everything to go right the first time, for thing's to always go our way because in reality it won't. Life is unexpected and incredible and horrible and beautiful, every word you can use to describe something, that is life, if you look at the wonders around you and take a moment to see everything in its complexity, or even if you look at it at it's simplest form, life, the world, is beautiful. Something everyone has to remember is, not everyone is going to be around to see that world for as long as we are, there are many things that can take people from us depriving them of the ability to see that beauty and that should only encourage you to see the worlds beauty even more and appreciate it for them. Even if you yourself have never lost someone just imagine if you did, someone important, and try to live in such a way that would make them see the beauty in you.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Of course though, this thread is called the fundamentals of Misuto, not the beauty of the world, I just thought I would share my thought's on that subject. Now Misuto was created as something for the staff to work on and enjoy. But not only that, for us to make somewhere that everyone could enjoy, of course however making something everyone will enjoy is hard because nobody is the same as another, everyone possesses their own likes, and dislikes. And that's okay, but people do of course need to try to keep things to themselves, yes of course you have freedom of speech as everyone likes to yell when someone tells them to shut up, but as you all know it has limitations. Even beyond that there are things that should just be kept to yourself so as not to demoralise people or hurt them, opinions are a strong thing and sometimes they shouldn't always be voiced.

Something you all have to remember is... Misuto is a network, it's not just one server, and while a lot of you like to come on here and make threads about how Misuto is never coming out, let me ask you... have you tried typing misuto.io into your minecraft client and seeing if you connect? There has been a survival server up for months, yes I know it's not factions but Misuto isn't only factions either, Misuto is whatever gets released under our banner, I can't make any promises regarding what will come out or even when it will come out but I can tell you at the least it will be enjoyable, perhaps even something worth being called beautiful.

The fundamentals of Misuto are that you shouldn't take things for granted, you should consider your words and the effects they have on others, you should be patient and most importantly, something Gold has said to me, be excellent to eachother.

Thankyou - Yonda

2. Its__Jay

Its__Jay Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Any progress?

3. Aurum

Aurum Active Member
    Owner

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I think it's time for me to chime in. Factions servers are a dime a dozen. They're clones of each other, with little variance between. You've played on one, you've played on them all. I hate that. I wanted something different, never been done before. So, when my personal life permitted, I brainstormed and came up with a million ideas. I tested them. Most of them sucked when actually put into play, but some were pretty good. I'm also a perfectionist. The idea of resetting a server offends me. To me, it's a sign of poor balance and server maintenance. As such, some of the ideas will make it into the first release, others will take longer to implement. I don't want players subject to half baked things. I'm selfish too, but not driven by money. I don't want a server with people paying for gear to take advantage of less affluent players. I want something I'd find fun playing without having to spend a ton of money. I want something that will still be around even without having to pay the Youtuber du jour to keep us popular. So yeah, it's gonna take a lot of time, but hopefully what I create will be something that will last.